EFIS (Electronic Filing Information System) is the Missouri Public Service Commission's e-filing and document management system for Commission cases, complaints, inquiries, public comments, Commission agendas, tariffs, compliance filings, and more.
- Browser Requirements -- Any modern web browser; EFIS is functional on mobile browsers, but is not optimized for that platform.
- Attachment Size -- Attachments must be less than 20 MB per attachment.
- Attachment Format -- PDF documents are preferred and recommended. Zip files are not permitted.
EFIS - Main Menu
- Login is not required to view most submissions.
- Login is required to make submissions.
Search and view docket sheets and filings for Commission cases.
To search, input all or part of the case number and press the ‘enter’ key.
Conduct custom searches for cases and case filings using various criteria such as dates, case number, company name, utility type, etc.
View utility company tariffs, which contain the rate schedules and rules and regulations of the companies.
Submit a comment regarding Commission cases or other matters regulated by the Commission.
EFIS Assistance & Support
For general questions and support, contact the Data Center:
For technical issues, contact the Public Service Commission Helpdesk:
Phone: 866-365-0924 (toll-free) or 573-526-3648