How to apply to be an Information and Referral (I&R) Service accessible by dialing "211" – See application filed in Case No. AO-2004-0036. To re-apply, see Case No. AO-2017-0059.
Annual Report – An I&R provider with authorization to receive 211 dialed calls must file an annual report with the commission by April 15. The report should be filed into EFIS (Electronic Filing and Information System) as a non-case related submission and contain the following information:
- The geographical areas served.
- Call volume.
- Average speed of answering calls.
- Average call length.
- Number of abandoned calls.
- Information on inquired needs.
- Information on unmet needs.
- Barriers to service.
The report will be a public document.