How To Look Up Information On A Specific Case
Use EFIS (Electronic Filing and Information System) to electronically look up cases filed with the Missouri Public Service Commission. You can also submit public comments.
- For detailed information on how to use the system, click here: HELP
View Information On A Specific Case
- If you know the number of the case you are interested in, please proceed to the Docket Sheet. Push "enter" after typing in the case number. Fact Sheet
Learn About Rate Cases
- Get information about how the PSC sets utility rates and major cases. Learn more
Submit Public Comments
- Make your voice heard in cases or on issues in front of the Commission by making a public comment
Look Up Information By The Filing Date
- If you do not know the exact case number, you can search for it by the date filed.
- Information on file with the Commission which describes the rates and charges of a utility along with the rules and regulations of that company. View Tariff
Subscribe to PSC’s List Service
- You can sign up for our list service and receive PSC news releases and other information in your E-mail inbox. This list service is free.
Click here to learn more.