Shared Tenant Services (STS) - Annual Report Forms
The completed 2015 Annual Report must be received by the Missouri Public Service Commission no later than April 15, 2016.
Companies required to file a 2015 annual report form to the Missouri Public Service Commission can be accessed by the following link:
Different formats of the form have been provided for your convenience and are listed below. Instructional pages are within the form. Please read the instructions carefully prior to completing the form.
1. Excel - Select the below link to download an Excel document for on-screen input of information. After completing, save the file to your computer before submission in EFIS.
2. Adobe Fillable - This version of the form is designed to be filled out electronically in PDF format using Adobe Acrobat. After completing, save the file to your computer before submission in EFIS.
3. Adobe PDF - This version of the form is designed to be printed and filled out by hand. Please answer all questions carefully and completely, and submit the completed form as indicated in the instructions.
The completed Annual Report can be submitted in one of the following ways:
- Through EFIS (accessible from the Commission's Webpage) at: http://psc.mo.gov/. A registered company representative is authorized to utilize this option, (pursuant to Sections 432.200 and 432.295). After submitting the Annual Report through EFIS, you will receive a BMAR (confirmation) number. Indicate that BMAR number on the original and retain for your records.
- Or send the completed report to:
Missouri Public Service Commission
P.O. Box 360
Jefferson City, MO 65102-0360
(200 Madison Street, Suite 100, Jefferson City, MO 65101)
If you have comments or questions regarding the Telecommunications - IVoIP annual report forms and/or their contents, send an email to: Kari.Salsman@psc.mo.gov or contact Kari Salsman at (573) 526-5630.
To verify utility contact information, please access the Commission’s e-filing system (EFIS) at https://www.efis.psc.mo.gov/mpsc/ and follow the instructions provided under the HELP button (refer to the ‘Registration’ topics). For EFIS assistance, contact the Data Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.