Forms - Electric - Annual Report
Different versions of the annual report form have been provided for your convenience and are listed below. Each one includes instructional pages within the form. Please read the instructions carefully prior to completing the form.
1. Excel - Select the link below to download an Excel document for on-screen input of information. After completing, save the file to your computer before submission in EFIS. Please answer all questions carefully and completely, and submit the completed form as indicated in the instructions.
2. Adobe Fillable - The following version of this form is designed to be filled out online in PDF format using Adobe Acrobat. Save the file to your computer before submission in EFIS. For submission by mail, remember to sign and notarize the verification page before sending. Please answer all questions carefully and completely, and submit the completed form as indicated in the instructions.
3. Adobe - This version of the form is designed to be printed and filled out by hand. Please answer all questions carefully and completely, also attach the FERC Form 1 (Part 2 of 2), and submit the completed form as indicated in the instructions.
For completing Part 2, FERC Form 1 may be obtained on FERC's website @: http://www.ferc.gov/docs-filing/forms.
The completed 2014 Annual Report form (both Part 1 and Part 2) must be received by the Missouri Public Service Commission no later than April 15, 2015, and can be submitted:
- Through EFIS (accessible from the Commission's Webpage) at: http://psc.mo.gov/. A registered company representative is authorized to utilize this option, (pursuant to Sections 432.200 and 432.295). After submitting the Annual Report through EFIS, you will receive a BMAR (confirmation) number. Indicate that BMAR number on the original and retain for your records.
- Or, send the completed report to:
Missouri Public Service Commission
P.O. Box 360
Jefferson City, MO 65102-0360
(200 Madison Street, Suite 100, Jefferson City, MO 65101)
Please contact Mark Oligschlaeger at (573) 751-7443, if you have comments, questions, or would like to verify a utility mailing or e-mail address. You may also send an e-mail to: email@example.com.