In the Matter of the Application of Summit )
Natural Gas of Missouri, Inc. for an Accounting ) File No. GU-2014-0032
Authority Order Related to State and County )
Changes in Assessment Methodology )
ORDER DIRECTING NOTICE AND ESTABLISHING A DEADLINE
FOR FILING REQUESTS TO INTERVENE
Issue Date: August 14, 2013 Effective Date: August 14, 2013
On August 12, 2013, Summit Natural Gas of Missouri, Inc. (“Company”) filed an Application and Motion for Waiver, requesting an accounting authority order that would allow the Company to undertake certain accounting procedures in connection with a change in the assessment methodology for the calculation of property taxes. The Commission will direct notice and will establish a deadline for applications to intervene.
THE COMMISSION ORDERS THAT:
1. The Commission’s Data Center shall serve a copy of this order upon each party to File No. GR-2010-0347 and GR-2008-0060.
2. The Commission’s Data Center shall serve a copy of this order upon the county commission of each county within the Company’s’ service area.
3. The Commission’s Public Information Office shall make notice of this order available to the members of the General Assembly representing the Company’s service area and to the news media serving the Company’s service area.
4. Any person or entity wishing to intervene shall file an appropriate pleading no later than September 4, 2013, with:
Missouri Public Service Commission
Post Office Box 360
or by using the Commission’s electronic filing and information service.
5. This order shall become effective upon issuance.
BY THE COMMISSION
Morris L. Woodruff
Michael Bushmann, Regulatory Law Judge,
by delegation of authority pursuant to
Section 386.240, RSMo 2000.
on this 14th day of August, 2013.