BEFORE THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
OF THE STATE OF MISSOURI
Jimmie E. Small,†††† ††††††††††††††††††† ††††††††† )
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Complainant, ††††††††† )
††††††††† v.†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† )†††††††††† File No. EC-2012-0050
Ameren Missouri, et. al.,††††††††††††††††††††††† )
††††††††††††††††††† ††††††††††††††††††† ††††††††††††††††††† )
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Respondents.††††††††† )
ORDER GRANTING MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE AND
AMENDING DATE FOR EVIDENTIARY HEARING
Issue Date: †May 7, 2013††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Effective Date: May 7, 2013
On April 25, 2013, the Commission issued an Order Denying Motions and Establishing Date for Evidentiary Hearing, which scheduled an evidentiary hearing to be held in this matter on June 27, 2013.† On April 25, 2013, Union Electric Company d/b/a Ameren Missouri filed a Motion for Continuance, which requested that the date of the evidentiary hearing be changed due to its witness being unavailable to appear at the hearing.† Ten days have elapsed, and no party has objected to the Motion for Continuance.† The Commission finds the request to be reasonable and will grant the request to re-schedule the evidentiary hearing in this matter.†
The Commission orders that:
1. Union Electric Company d/b/a Ameren Missouriís Motion for Continuance is granted. †The evidentiary hearing previously scheduled for June 27, 2013 is canceled.†
2. An evidentiary hearing is scheduled for Thursday July 18, 2013, beginning at 9:30 a.m.† The hearing will be held in Room 310 of the Governor Office Building, 200 Madison Street, Jefferson City, Missouri.†
3. The hearing will be held in a building that meets accessibility standards required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.† Any person requiring additional accommodations to participate in the hearing shall call the Missouri Public Service Commissionís Hotline at 800‑392‑4211 (voice) or Relay Missouri at 711 before the hearing.
4. The Commissionís Data Center shall deliver a copy of this order to Mr. Small with delivery confirmation.
5. This order is effective immediately upon issuance.
BY THE COMMISSION
Morris L. Woodruff
Michael Bushmann, Regulatory Law Judge,
by delegation of authority pursuant to
Section 386.240, RSMo 2000.
on this 7th day of May, 2013.
 Commission Rule 4 CSR 240-2.080(13) provides that parties are allowed ten days from the date of filing to respond to any pleading.