In the Matter of the Name Change of Legent ) File No. XN-2014-0041
Communications Corporation d/b/a Long ) Tariff Nos. YX-2014-0102
Distance America to LEGENT COMM LLC )
d/b/a Long Distance America )
NOTICE ACKNOWLEDGING NAME CHANGE
AND CLOSING FILE
Issue Date: September 19, 2013
On August 28, 2013, the above-referenced company completed a filing of notifying the Commission of a name change and a tariff adoption bearing an effective date of September 27. The requirements for a name change are the following:
• a statement clearly setting out both the old and new name
• registration of fictitious name with the Missouri Secretary of State
• a copy of the notice sent to customer
• an adoption notice and revised tariff title sheet reflecting the new name, with an effective date of at least 10 days after filing
• A statement that the company has reviewed its contact information in EFIS
On September 16, the Staff of the Commission informed the Commission that the company has complied with the Commission’s rule and recommended that the Commission recognize the name change.
The Commission herein recognizes the company’s name change from Legent Communications Corporation d/b/a Long Distance America to LEGENT COMM LLC d/b/a Long Distance America. There remains no further action in this matter. This file is therefore closed.
BY THE COMMISSION
Kennard L. Jones, Senior Regulatory
Law Judge, by delegation of authority
pursuant to Section 386.240, RSMo 2000.
on this 19th day of September, 2013.